Acceptable Use Policy
Last Modified: 3 March 2022
KnowledgeNet.ai (“we“) provides KnowledgeNet.ai-branded services (the “Services”) to our customers and their personnel that they authorize to access and use the Services pursuant to their subscription to the Services (“you”). You may be invited to multiple customers’ instances of the Services, in which case, your actions are the responsibility of the customer in whose instance you are then-currently acting.
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP“) governs your access to and use of the Services. We reserve the right to amend, alter, or modify this AUP at any time. By accessing or using the Services, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by this AUP. If you do not want to agree to this AUP, you must not access or use the Services.
During the term of the subscription of the customer pursuant to whose subscription you are accessing the Services, you may access and use the Services in accordance with the online documentation for the Services, accessible through the Services.
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this AUP.
You agree not to use the Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law, rule, or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding data privacy).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm, minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which violates the rights of any individual or entity established in any jurisdiction.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us or our personnel, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- Improperly monitor, access, or copy any data or resources available via the Services.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other software or material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services or any server, computer, database, or other resource or element connected to the Services.
- Violate, attempt to violate, or knowingly facilitate the violation of the security or integrity of the Services.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
- Copy, reverse-engineer, or otherwise access or use the Services to enable, assist in, support, or otherwise facilitate the creation of any service or offering similar or related to the Services, or that might be competitive with the Services.
You agree not to use the Services to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which:
- Contains any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Violates the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contains any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations.
- Promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes, or assists any unlawful act.
- Impersonates any person, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Gives the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We, in our sole discretion, will determine whether your conduct is in compliance with this AUP. We have the right to:
- Monitor your use of the Services.
- Take any action we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion if we believe a user’s conduct violates this AUP, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or could create liability for us.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Services for any violation of this AUP.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone who accesses or uses the Services.